TwistieMag - The Total Eclipse Collection - Jet Black 6 Pack
Meet Your New Favorite Accessory!
TwistieMag™ is a super-strong, super-stretchy reusable magnetic twist tie with 1,001 uses that solve some of life's most nagging problems.
- A must for cord & cable management... Clean up your cord mess on and under your desk.
- An easy-to-use magnetic clip... Clip your earphone cord to your shirt, chip clip, note and picture clip for the fridge, locker, whiteboard, etc.
- A magnetic curtain tie-back... Use a Twistie to hold your curtains open during the day, and use the same Twistie to clip it closed at night.
- Need an emergency hair tie? TwistieMag™ to the rescue!
- Unbelievably useful when traveling... Keep your charger and device cords organized and easy to find on hectic travel days.
- The ultimate fidget toy... Grab a pack and see if you can put them down!
- Makes a great gift.
We live in a world of wires, charging cords, and earphone cables. TwistieMag™ is a unique solution that is functional and fun.
- Organize your cord & cable mess! Great for the "junk drawer", corded bathroom appliances, and absolutely indispensable when traveling.
- A great magnetic shirt clip, use it to contain your earphones cord or hang glasses, shades, badges, etc right from your shirt.
- Hang photos, your child's artwork, and honey-do lists on the wall with no nail holes. The magnets are strong enough to stick to a drywall screw/nail right through the drywall.
- Decorate and hang photos, notes, and markers/pens on your refrigerator, whiteboard, filing cabinet, safe - anything steel.
- Keep a few Twisties in your car to organize charging cords and hang your sunglasses.
- Material: Proprietary Blend Ultra Strong & Flexible Silicone
- 2 Embedded High Strength Neodymium Magnets
- Dimensions: 5.5 (L) x 0.7 (W) x 0.25 (D) Inches
Safety First! Defying Industry Safety Issues With Design
The problems we see in similar products are low-quality materials causing them to break or underperform. Worse yet, the magnets are very weak and do not stay connected.
But that’s not the biggest problem…
Similar products are made with tiny magnets that are NOT sealed. This makes it very easy for them to fall out, rendering the product useless (in addition to the magnets being extremely weak). But this problem pales in comparison to the fact that these tiny magnets are a MAJOR safety hazard where children are concerned. There have been cases where ingestion requires immediate medical attention to avoid long-term problems, or even worse…
With TwistieMag™, enjoy peace of mind knowing the magnets are 100% embedded, eliminating this safety concern. Additionally, our magnets are top quality high-grade neodymium that provides a firm hold to each other or any ferrous surface.
Stretch Your Twisties!
To get the most out of your TwistieMag™ magnetic twist ties, be sure you give each Twistie a good stretch!
Twisties are about 6 inches long (5.5 to be exact), but stretch to about 12 inches. Gently stretching them out to their full length will "release" the brand new silicone and make them much more flexible and stretchy...
Once you do this, you can use them on larger cord/cable bundles - like the guitar cable in this video (Twisties are great for musicians to keep your gear organized!)
- Includes 6 TwistieMag™ Magnetic Twist Ties, Jet Black
Finding lots of uses
Thank you, JDL, for posting your comment. We're so happy that you're finding your TwistieMag magnetic twist ties useful! :)
I love these things. I use them to organize the cords on all my small appliances. It is so much easier to get something off the shelf without a bunch of cords tangled up.
Hi Peter, and thank you so much for taking the time to post your comments. We're very happy that you're able to put your TwistieMag magnetic twist ties to good use! Yes, a little more organization makes life so much better!
Stronger than I expected
I love these magnets, I am ordering them for the second time and I can't wait to get them. I use them for organizing cables and I have no issues. It does take a some thought when winding up the cables so that you don't have a jumble that is too large. The circumference of one cable I tackled is huge so I just used two of the magnets, one at one end and one at the other. Of course they are great on the refrigerator and whatever else you might think of.
They work great. Pretty cheap compared to alternative magnetic ties. Would buy more!