TwistieMag Plus Large Magnetic Twist Ties - Multi-Color 4-Pack
TwistieMag® Plus is Here!
TwistieMag® Plus is the "big brother" to our original TwistieMag® magnetic twist ties. They're super-strong, super-stretchy, and larger (12 inches long and stretch to 28 inches) so you can use them to organize large cable bundles, corded appliances (like your hair dryer and hot iron straightener), garage items (extension cords, air hoses, etc) and anything else you can imagine. These large reusable magnetic twist ties have 1,001 uses that solve some of life's most nagging problems.
- A must for cord & cable management... Organize your cord mess around your computer, in your bathroom drawers, junk drawer (extension cords), garage, and workshop.
- A magnetic curtain tie-back... Use a Twistie Plus to hold your curtains open during the day, and to clip them closed at night.
- Need an emergency hair tie? TwistieMag® Plus to the rescue!
- Unbelievably useful when traveling... Keep your hair dryer, hot iron straightener, and any other corded appliance organized in your luggage and hotel room.
- The ultimate for fidgeting... Grab a pack and see if you can put them down!
- Makes a great gift.
We live in a world of wires, cords, and cables. TwistieMag® is a unique solution that helps you clean up the clutter in a functional and fun way!
- Material: Proprietary Blend Ultra Strong & Flexible Silicone
- 2 Embedded High Strength Neodymium Magnets
Dimensions: 12.0 (L) x 0.875 (W) x 0.25 (D) Inches
TwistieMag® Plus ties are 12 inches long, but stretch to roughly 28 inches. Gently stretching them out to their full length will "release" the brand new silicone and make them much more flexible and stretchy.
- (4) TwistieMag® Plus Ties
Simply perfect... so many different way to use them. FUN!!!
We opened the package and started throwing them at the fridge. Such fun for old people like us! We love using them for typing cables and packages.
Really cool little gadgets. Would buy again.
Great product. Great for keeping hair dryers and curling iron cords neat and out of the way.