SwivelMag - Super Heavy Duty Scratch-Proof Magnetic Swivel Hook Set
Not Just Strong. Scary Strong.
Monster Magnetics® Swivel Hook Magnets are attractive, minimalist, and super-powerful. Clean up the clutter and get organized with this simple and affordable solution.
- Scratch-Proof magnet caps now included!
- Hang your kitchen and grilling utensils and make some drawer space.
- Mount frequently-used or hard-to-store tools on the outside of your toolbox.
- Have extra hanging hooks inside and outside your locker.
- Hang a plant or suspend a work light from a steel ceiling.
- They work great on steel door frames, steel cabinets, shelves, and whiteboards.
- Ultimately useful when traveling. A godsend when you need extra hanging space in your hotel room, cruise ship cabin, RV, and camper.
Have you ever shopped for magnetic hooks at Home Depot, Lowe's, Walmart, etc.? If you have, you'll already know that the selection is horrible. Then you get them home to find out that you wasted your money on weak magnets that don't work for what you really need. Now they're on the side of the fridge holding up expired pizza coupons. Sound familiar?
Our magnetic swivel hooks are super high-quality and Scary Strong - ready for any job from hanging a wet towel or a coat on your hotel room door frame to hanging your purse under a table or in your locker, to mounting an extension cord or large wrench to the side of your toolbox.
But underperforming magnets aren't the only problem...
Most swivel hook magnet sets you'll see offered have a magnet that overpowers the hook strength. It's a simple design flaw - where the swivel hook clips into the base are typically 45 degrees. This needs to be 90 degrees in order to get maximum strength from the hook itself.
We've solved this problem. By making the cylinder larger, we're able to make the hooks clip into the base at a 90-degree angle. What good is it to have a magnet that can pull 50 pounds when the hook cannot support it?
- Materials: Magnet Pot & Hardware: Steel; Magnet: Neodymium; Scratch-Proof Magnet Caps: Rubber
- Magnetic Pull Force: 60 pounds*
- Dimensions: 1-Inch (magnet diameter)
*Magnetic Pull Force
The 60-pound magnetic force rating is based on laboratory evaluation with test equipment. Due to uncontrollable variables, this rating does not represent how much weight the magnets will hold when attached to a surface.
In real-world applications, this would equate to direct-pull on a flat, bare 0.5-inch thick iron surface. Paint, texture, rust, rough surfaces, other coatings, and certain environmental conditions can significantly degrade the magnetic pull force.
Safety, Care & Maintenance
- Visit our Neodymium Magnetic Hooks Safety, Care & Maintenance page
- 2-Pack: 2 Heavy Duty Swivel Hook Magnets + 2 Scratch-Proof Magnet Caps
- 4-Pack: 4 Heavy Duty Swivel Hook Magnets + 4 Scratch-Proof Magnet Caps
- 6-Pack: 6 Heavy Duty Swivel Hook Magnets + 6 Scratch-Proof Magnet Caps
- 8-Pack: 8 Heavy Duty Swivel Hook Magnets + 8 Scratch-Proof Magnet Caps
- 12-Pack: 12 Heavy Duty Swivel Hook Magnets + 12 Scratch-Proof Magnet Caps
sometimes pull the hook off the magnet before the magnet comes loose.
I bought these because I needed a stronger magnet to hang my calendar on my fridge. I also needed a back-up magnet for our magnet child-proofing locks in case the key goes missing. It works well in both applications. With the rubber on the magnets I don't worry about any surface damage.
They seem to stick much better on metal that does not have a thick coating on it.
These are seriously awesome! I keep one in my purse and when I use a public restroom that doesn’t have a purse hoook or sit at a bar with nonpurse hooks, this comes in super handy!
I waited almost a full year to review these. They are super strong. I have them holding my extra heavy duty smoker tools (most weigh over 10 lbs.) on the side of the smoker. These haven't moved an inch, even with my rolling the smoker in and out of the garage almost on a weekly basis.