MiniMag Plus - Plus-Sized Magnetic Stash Box
Monster Magnetics® MiniMag Plus™ is our Plus-Sized all-weather magnetic storage container. 16 cubic inches of storage space to stash your goods! Superior weatherproof protection and a Scary Strong magnetic grip.
Hide your stuff where nobody knows but you!
- Dual Rare Earth Magnets are countersunk right into the enclosure and deliver a Scary Strong magnetic grip.
- Stash your stuff in, on, behind, or under your refrigerator, locker, or toolbox. Your washer or dryer. Your filing cabinet, safe, steel shelves, bed frame, vehicle frame - anything steel!
- Waterproof to keep moisture out, Smell-Proof to keep odor in.
- Mount your GPS tracker and extended battery. Used in the field by law enforcement agencies and professional investigators.
- Hide a key, set of keys, key fob, or spare garage door opener.
- Conceal and secure your jewelry and cash.
- Keep your meds out of reach of children.
Why MiniMag Plus™?
Tens of thousands of our magnetic stash boxes are in the field right now! Law enforcement and professional investigators mount GPS trackers under vehicles. Professional grade.
The main problem we see in similar products is the quality of the enclosure itself. Magnets break off, moisture sealant is inadequate. Ours are countersunk right into the enclosure and will not break off. Our screw/rivet-free design and gasket completely seal your contents from the elements.
But broken magnets and leaking enclosures aren't the only problems. Worse yet is something that seems simple, but that you never thought about until now.
You plan to mount it underneath a vehicle. When you crawl under a vehicle to place it, where do you put it?
If you fail to mount a GPS tracker in a recommended location, you're rendering it useless. You're blocking GPS and cellular signals and it doesn't work. Worse yet, your placement could damage or destroy your expensive tracker. Or you lose it.
We got you covered. We teamed up with GPS tracking experts. Our enlightening (and illustrated) Under-Vehicle Placement Guide will show you what to do. Follow the instructions printed on the outside of the packaging to download it - for FREE.
In The Box
- Magnetic Enclosure
- (2) Removable Protective Foam Inserts
- Under-Vehicle Placement Guide (FREE Download, instructions printed on packaging)
- Enclosure: ABS
- Magnets: Neodymium (NdFeb)
- Hinges: Stainless Steel
- Gasket: Marine-Grade Polymer
- Inserts: Soft Polyurethane Foam
- Exterior: 4.8 x 3.5 x 1.8 Inches
- Interior: 4.25 x 2.8 x 1.4 Inches
Use, Care & Maintenance
- If using outdoors or on the underside of a vehicle, or with a GPS tracking device, download our Under-Vehicle Placement Guide
- Clean with a soft cloth dampened with warm soapy water. Air dry.
- Keep magnet assembly coated with a moisture repellent, such as WD-40® or silicone spray lubricant.
- Keep gasket lubricated with WD-40® or silicone lubricant.
Did You Know They Come In 3 Sizes?
Make sure you've got the right fit! Take measurements of items you intend to put inside. As an example, there are specific keys and fob remotes that are too long to fit in MiniMag and MiniMag 2. But they do fit in a MiniMag Plus.
Get the size you need with this comparison chart:
The plus size magnetic box was just what I was looking for to conveniently store the extra garage door opener in an outdoor storage box for the golf cart garage. It is the perfect size as key boxes were too small to accommodate the opener. The magnets are strong and the box is watertight to protect the opener from moisture.
Very happy with the purchase, fast shipping and great communication
Quality product as represented, I own two different styles and I'm sure they'll last longer than me!