Lisa's Top 5 Twistie Tips
1. Make a convenient charging station on your desk, end table, or nightstand. Wrap a TwistieMag® magnetic twist tie around near the end of your charging cord to keep your cords from falling behind (example photos below).
2. TwistieMag® is an easy and practical way to secure curtains and drapes. Use Twisties as curtain tie-backs to keep them open during the day, and use them as magnetic clips to keep them closed at night.
3. Absolutely indispensable for travel. Twisties stick to anything magnetic (steel/iron), but also stick to themselves very well. Perfect for keeping things together and organized on hectic travel days.
4. Hang your child's artwork (or, in my case, GRAND-child) on your walls damage-free. Twisties are strong enough to hold their masterpiece right to painted metal corner bead and drywall screws that you can't even see!
5. Colorful TwistieMag® ties are great for keeping drinks organized. Having a party? Mark your guest's wine glasses. For everyday use, mark the kids' open water bottles in the fridge to keep them from getting each other sick. (the same concept works great in the fridge at the office)