MiniMag 2 - Dual-Magnet Magnetic Stash Box
Monster Magnetics® MiniMag 2™ is our dual-magnet all-weather mini magnetic storage container. Superior weatherproof protection and a Scary Strong magnetic grip.
Hide your stuff where nobody knows but you!
- Rare Earth magnets deliver a Scary Strong magnetic grip.
- Stash your stuff in, on, behind, or under your refrigerator, locker, or toolbox. Your washer or dryer. Your filing cabinet, safe, steel shelves, bed frame, vehicle frame - anything steel!
- Waterproof to keep moisture out, Smell-Proof to keep odor in.
- Mount your GPS tracker and extended battery. Used in the field by law enforcement agencies and professional investigators.
- Hide a key, set of keys, key fob, or spare garage door opener.
- Conceal and secure your jewelry and cash.
- Keep your meds out of reach of children.
Why MiniMag 2™?
Tens of thousands of our magnetic stash boxes are in the field right now! Law enforcement and professional investigators mount GPS trackers under vehicles. Professional grade.
The main problem we see in similar products is the quality of the enclosure itself. Magnets break off, moisture sealant is inadequate. Ours are countersunk right into the enclosure and will not break off. Our screw/rivet-free design and gasket completely seal your contents from the elements.
But broken magnets and leaking enclosures aren't the only problems. Worse yet is something that seems simple, but that you never thought about until now.
You plan to mount it underneath a vehicle. When you crawl under a vehicle to place it, where do you put it?
If you fail to mount a GPS tracker in a recommended location, you're rendering it useless. You're blocking GPS and cellular signals and it doesn't work. Worse yet, your placement could damage or destroy your expensive tracker. Or you lose it.
We got you covered. We teamed up with GPS tracking experts. Our enlightening (and illustrated) Under-Vehicle Placement Guide will show you what to do. Follow the instructions printed on the outside of the packaging to download it - for FREE.
- Enclosure: ABS
- Magnets: Neodymium (NdFeb)
- Hinges: Stainless Steel
- Gasket: Rubber
- Inserts: PU Foam
- Exterior: 3.5 x 2.5 x 2.0 Inches
- Interior: 3.2 x 1.8 x 1.6 Inches
Use, Care, and Maintenance
- If using outdoors or on the underside of a vehicle, or with a GPS tracking device, download our Under-Vehicle Placement Guide (instructions are printed on product packaging)
- Clean with a soft cloth dampened with warm soapy water. Air dry.
- Keep magnet assembly coated with a moisture repellent, such as WD-40® or silicone spray lubricant.
- Keep gasket lubricated with WD-40® or silicone lubricant.
In The Box
- Magnetic Enclosure
- (2) Removable Protective Foam Inserts
- Under-Vehicle Placement Guide (FREE Download)
Did You Know They Come In 3 Sizes?
Make sure you've got the right fit! Take measurements of items you intend to put inside. As an example, there are specific keys and fob remotes that are too long to fit in MiniMag and MiniMag 2. But they do fit in a MiniMag Plus.
Get the size you need with this comparison chart:
they will stay in place forever. saves wife calling me when she locks keys in car.
Excellent product. Ridiculously strong magnets. Well made, fit my remote perfectly. Tip: wrap your remote in tinfoil if you have keyless entry.
The 'Monster Magnetics MiniMag 2 Waterproof Magnetic Stash Box' is by far the best stash box I have own. This product is the 'Bomb'! Unbelievably strong and holds up to rigorous truck rides. I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a good stash box for their auto keys and fob or small items. I have one auto key, two smaller keys, and two lug nut keys that I carry in mine...
Had this under my kid's car for hidden key and she washes underneath once a week and NO LEAKS!
Only had to use a hand full of times wish it was twice as big but that’s not important I’d be willing to purchase another one if I need to.